09 October 2008
PACKING AND CLEANING AND PACKING SOME MORE
When I returned from Ft. Dix I began to pack my stuff I will need to take with me. I will have four huge bags, a three day overnight backpack and of course my traveler's guitar along with a ton of music on CD that Bill Everman made up for me. I plan on getting involved in the contemporary service on base and hopefully lead or at least be involved in a bible study. This deployment will not be in vain, God will be praised, His Word will be shared, His Love will be spread and his Truth will be told. I am NOT seeking to convert Iraqi's, I am only focused on helping to strengthen faith of my military comrades and give them hope for it is all in God's hands. Remember Joshua 1:8 - 9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Does anyone have a room I can rent until the packing is over? There are piles everywhere in the house and I'm afraid my side of the bed is going to be the next flat spot to be piled on............I don't take up much space and I'm pretty quiet.
ReplyDeletetraveler's guitar??? don't you mean ukulele??
ReplyDelete