Okay, my goal when I arrive in country is to add a synopsis each week as well as a reflection of the experiences so far. It may be Spiritual or it may be profound or it may be both, I don't know. What I do know is that God is in charge and whatever happens, I am in His hands and trust God completely. I am at peace with this coming event, no regrets, no hesitation and no turning back. I believe God will use me in mighty ways.
Remember though, I as well as others reading this blog would like to hear from you too regarding what is going on in your lives. Six months is a long time so there must be many things happening. Share your thoughts, your lives, your events.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
PLEASE LEAVE ONLY THE FOLLOWING INFO: Your name; Date (between 5/2-5/8); Time (hour, AM/PM, minute) of Mark's Arrival in Aston.