I found a place (Italian Rest) here on base that allows blog access but at $7 an hour. So I will be able to check messages once a week and post some text. Deb will still need to enter most of the stuff especially pics. Video will be difficult because of the size of the files and the slow connect. But hey, I'm in a combat zone so not too bad considering the guys who were in Vietnam, Korea, Germany and the like back in the day.
We were suppose to be out and about today, but plans have changed. Not sure when the next "trip" will be. Very disappointed we didn't go. I have 5 or so months left, plenty of time to cause trouble.
Today is our day off, but most of us end up working on stuff anyway. I met with Rich Leader's doc friend who is an Army Doc. We had a nice chat at a coffee shop called God's Grounds. It is in the area of one of the chapels on base. Kind of a "get away" spot.
Our new security team arrived today. A little older and more experienced than the current crew, definitely not as fun as the guys who are leaving. I ordered a bunch of patches online for the guys/girl who are getting ready to leave, and I hope they get here in time.