07 April 2009

GUESS WHEN HE'S COMING............


Use the "Comment" function on this blog to leave your name along with your best guess for the Date (use dates between 5/2-5/8) and Time (hour and minute) of Mark's arrival at home in Aston, PA. Closest to date and time wins a fine prize!

Diane Kauffman said...
I pick May 3 - our wedding anniversary. The sooner he's home he better! Diane K

Linder
May 3
6:12 p.m.

Donna Kelly said...
I pick May 8th, at 3:09 PM .. don't know why .. just came into my head ..
DK

Vincent Cyr said...
I pick May 7th - 8:03 pm

Hilary Eshelman says May 5th at 9:22 p.m. - it'll be fiesta time

Linda W. -May 5 @ 11:35

Lauren Plummer said...
May 4 at noon

Anne B.
May 7th and 7am

The Babiak's
May 2 at 7:09 am

Michele T
May 3, 10:30 am

Rich said...
05.06.09 17:40

Sandra (who wants a prize no mattter what)
Mon., 5/4/09 7AM

12 comments:

  1. I pick May 3 - our wedding anniversary. The sooner he's home he better! Diane K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linder
    May 3
    6:12 p.m.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pick May 8th, at 3:09 PM .. don't know why .. just came into my head ..
    DK

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pick May 7th - 8:03 pm

    Vince

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilary Eshelman says May 5th at 9:22 p.m. - it'll be fiesta time

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lauren Plummer08 April, 2009 09:17

    May 4 at noon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anne B.
    May 7th and 7am

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Babiak's
    May 2 at 7:09 am

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE LEAVE ONLY THE FOLLOWING INFO: Your name; Date (between 5/2-5/8); Time (hour, AM/PM, minute) of Mark's Arrival in Aston.